Friday 3 October 2008

t'net

A quick post, just to say that I am temporarily without internets.

According to BT I will be up and running next week, and they never lie. I'm actually doing this post on my phone, through the wonders of machines with 'i' in the title, as PC Pinkstone says.
This is down to my endless quest to be a cheapskate and the continuing search for the best way to save pennies.

Can you blame me? We're in a credit crunch, our Home Secretary won't give us a pay rise, and my boss has just suspended half of my senior management then resigned himself.
Fun times ahead...

I will continue my short series of things that have annoyed me when I get the net back - rest assured there is only one more to go; there are still things that make me laugh as well in this job.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha, wondered where you'd been. I was about to contact the Flat Earth Society and make necessary enquiries.

I don't think Mr Blair's departure comes as any form of surprise, so to find out exactly why he's gone, write down all of his official comments and work out the opposite of them. Thus, the truth.

(Not wanting to dampen your hopes my dear chap, but the same applies to what BT say too ...)

Dark Side said...

Hope to have you back real soon, the blog world is not the same without you around..x

thoughts running through my head.... said...

don't leave it too long Metboy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurry back, some of us miss you.

Don't worry what "cuddles" says, some of us look forward to you posting. And like to imagine what you look like!

PC Plastic Fuzz said...

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

If they don't i can probably provide you with an e-mail address for the new CEO of BT.

I find e-mailing them with phrases like "clueless staff" and "OFTEL" gets a quick response...

However the irony when you ring their customer no-help line with internet problems and then get asked to view their website for common problems...Genius.

Anonymous said...

I used to be creating my arrest information Buy Runescape Moneywhenever our borough leader strolled in, using one involving their rare journeys to find out the particular troops within custody of the children. When he went up to bother your custody of the children sergeants, I was thinking the item prudent to generate me personally hectic therefore choseGuild wars 2 CD KEY to get the copper tea pot on in addition to brewing up to the Sergeants.